Sunday, July 20, 2008

Vladas


I've thinking for sometime now about shooting B&W film again, and today I spent the day browsing through old film scans. It's a long time that I don't shoot any film, at least a year and a half, and I do miss it. Sergio, a fellow friend photographer, donated me his lab a few months ago, so I guess that I don't have any excuses left!

So tomorrow I'll pay a visit to Sergio and see if he still has some D76 powder left... I'm lucky enough to have a freezer loaded with Agfa APX film, so it's time to give all that film a good use.

And just for nostalgy sake, I'm uploading an old portrait of Vladas, a much missed friend from my London days. BTW Does anybody remember Joe's Basement in Soho? That was the place where I used to take my film to be developed... Oh boy, how much do I miss those cool film days.

No comments: