Sunday, June 12, 2011

Again...

And again... I couldn't resist to upload yet another Holbox island picture. I know, it's a cheesy sunset picture... But I'm so much looking forward this trip. Since I went there the first time this has been labeled as my 'favorite place on Earth' and still is. Not sure for how long, tourist development is an evil thing, but it's still pretty remote and without an airport nearby... so let's cross our fingers that stays like this for a little bit longer.
Only worry at sight are those hordes of tourists seeking to 'swim with the shark whales'... poor animals, it's all I can say. People laugh when I say that one day dolphins will lead a revolution and will start eating fat tourists... I really wait for that day. I can't really stand that 'swim with dolphins, sharks, whales, even manatees thing'... that makes all those animals captive or semi-captive so that some silly, boring and rich tourist kid can take a picture with them...
Apologies for the Sunday ranting, I woke up with my green conscience on today.

No comments: