Monday, December 29, 2008

Valerie

Must be that the end of the year is quickly approaching, or maybe it's just nostalgia... but I've been visiting my archive files lately. The result are the last 2 images I've posted. This one, is a portrait of Valerie.

I'm posting it because this picture stands out as my ideal of what a perfect portrait is. Absolute charm.

Not that it really matters but, Agfa Scala B&W slide film, a Pentax Super A with a 50mm f1.4, and Joe's Basement developed it...

PD.- If by any chance of destiny you're reading this and you happen to know Val, send her my regards!

2 comments:

BlancaVidalCasariego said...

wow! qué linda foto!! enhorabuena al fotografo y enhorabuena a la chica!
Gracias por tu Blade-visita!
Besos

Rafael del Castillo said...

Gracias a ti cinéfila por pasarte por mi página!
Me alegro de que te gustara la foto, es muy especial.