Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


I've thinking a lot about what image should I use to end up 2008. As this has been a rather strange year for me, not meaning good or bad, but just that: strange, unusual, different.

There have been loads of new images, faces, and places... and also farewells, but my friends have always been by my side. I don't have a picture with all of you in it, but this one should be a good example of the good times we shared this past year.

All I wish for 2009 is to be able to keep on celebrating life with all of you, my friends.

Wish you all the happiest year ever!

I'll see you around!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ggggrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!! minimo un montaje buaaaaa!!!!!

Kena Siu said...

Un extraordinario 2009 para ti Rafa...y por cierto no se si tendras por alguna foto de mi cuando soliamos ir a pasear o a comer??, seria bueno tenerla = )
Te quiero mucho y lo mejores deseos...espero vernos pronto algun dia de estos.

Rafael del Castillo said...

Cel... hubieras venido a mi cumple! Hahaha

Kena... ojala! creo que hay algo en el Daddy o asi. A ver si la encuentro y te la mando. Un abrazo!