Thursday, May 5, 2011

After almost 2 years, I'm officially back!

It has taken me two years to post again. Which is almost as much time as I've been away from a gallery. Kind of sad, so here we're again, getting back into the photo-mood. Lately life has been filled with airport, passport controls, planes and new images. I can't recall a time in my life in which I've traveled more than these days (not even when freelancing for the Rough Guide in Eastern Europe).
I need a new photo project (Mario we need to get back to that), but in the meantime at least I can start posting again some of what captures my eye these days...

And life's good, travelling light.

This picture was taken at Capachica, at Lake Tikicaca not a month ago. It was our bus stop to get back to Puno. Coolest bus stop view ever. Coolest company too. A great trip...

1 comment:

Ivan said...

Me da gusto saber que por fin te has decidido a abrir de nuevo el blog... ya estare al pendiente! Un abrazo :)