Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Lucha Libre!


At the Arena Mexico, a couple of weeks ago. They don't allow anyone to take pictures, so I had to sneak this one. I was really moved by the entire atmosphere of the place. Can't really be described with words... It was my first visit, I'd to wait a long time before finally convincing my friends to go.

Have been thinking about doing something in the Arena. The place and the people are amazing. Would fit nicely on the exhibition about Mexico that I'm currently working on. Now all I need is to get a permit to get in there with my Nikon!

It has been a crazy month of March. Way too intense. Too much work too and no sight of slowing down.

2 comments:

Kena Siu said...

mmmm no se si me animaria a ir a ver las luchas alguna vez!... probable si salen Nacho Libre y Esqueleto!! jajaja, ya viste la pelicula?
A seguirle dando Rafa, a cargar pilas!
Saludos y la mejor de las suertes, ya sabes!
Oye la exposicion de la que hablas tiene que ver con el concurso de foto sobre Mexico?

Rafael del Castillo said...

Son increibles las luchas, el ambiente en la Arena Mexico es increible. De veras que si...

No es para ningun concurso, despues de mas de 5 aƱos aqui, pense que ya era momento de exponer lo que han visto mis ojos en Mexico.

;)